CHAMPIONS RECAP: City lift the Championship trophy at Oakwell
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's Championship season concluded with a 2-2 against Barnsley at Oakwell, with Daniel Farke's side being handed the trophy after the final whistle.
Goals from Emi Buendia and Adam Idah ensured City finished the season with 97 points after falling behind twice.
Farke's men were without influential duo Teemu Pukki and Oliver Skipp due to injury, but both have made the trip to Oakwell to participate in the trophy lift.
Barnsley have already secured their place in the Championship Play-Offs and will play Swansea City in the semi-finals later this month.
Valerien Ismael's appointment has led to the Tykes becoming a powerful force in the Championship this season, with a distinctive style of play that makes them difficult to compete against, something City discovered first hand during their FA Cup fourth-round defeat at Oakwell back in January.
- You can recap the action live via our matchday blog above
- 1 Stay at Chelsea instead of joining a ‘lesser team’ - Souness advice to Gilmour
- 2 Posh talent 'over the moon' to seal Canaries switch
- 3 'Champions League' quality Rashica is a coup for City
- 4 Andy Hughes to link up with City coaching team for pre-season
- 5 Canaries linked with Newcastle youngster
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Barcelona want to sell forward
- 7 City cool interest in Ajer
- 8 Ex-City keeper signs new Wolves deal
- 9 Jayden Bogle not in City's sights
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Midfielder wants clarity from French champions