MATCHDAY RECAP: City's winning streak halted by Blackburn
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City are looking to take another step closer to promotion this afternoon, as they entertain Blackburn in the hunt for a remarkable 10th win on the spin.
You can follow all the action in our live blog below, as the Championship leaders aim to maintain their 10-point lead over Watford and that all-important 13-point gap to third-placed Swansea, against mid-table Rovers.
City's dominant 2-0 win at Nottingham Forest on Wednesday set a new club record of nine successive wins in all competitions, with the next target 10 straight league wins - managed by the club's second-tier champions of 1985-86 but featuring a draw and a defeat in cup competitions during that hot streak.
Today's fixtures see Watford hosting a Birmingham side who won 2-1 at home to play-off hopefuls Reading in midweek, following the arrival of Lee Bowyer as manager, while Swansea host local rivals and play-off chasers Cardiff in a 5.30pm kick-off.
Blackburn arrive in Norfolk in 15th place with little still to play for having won just one of their last 11 matches, with injuries contributing to an encouraging first half of the season being knocked off course.
- You can follow all the updates, analysis and reaction from Carrow Road in the live blog above
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 5 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 8 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 9 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 10 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest