MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries win clash of the top two
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Emi Buendia proved the difference again for Norwich City as the leaders pushed 10 points clear with a 1-0 home win over title rivals Brentford.
It was a sixth win on the spin for the Canaries, thanks to Buendia's 10th goal of the season, completing a brilliant individual move in the 26th minute.
At the start of last month, Brentford had knocked City off the summit for the first time in over two months, taking advantage of the Canaries' 2-0 defeat at Swansea by winning their game in hand.
However, a 21-game unbeaten run was brought to a sudden halt with three consecutive defeats and Norwich have been able to reassume control of the automatic promotion race - sitting 10 points clear of third-placed Watford ahead of tonight's action.
The match is a 5.30pm kick-off as it's being shown live by Sky Sports, with Watford at home to Wycombe at 7pm and Swansea, a point further back in fourth, are at Stoke in an 8.15pm game.
- You can follow all the updates, analysis and reaction from Carrow Road in our Matchday Live blog
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 3 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 4 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 5 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 6 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 7 Dowell the difference at Derby as City close on promotion
- 8 'Champagne on ice' - City set for Carrow Road celebration next week
- 9 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 10 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap