MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 4 Charlton Athletic 1 – Canaries seal progress to Carabao Cup third round
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have moved into the third round of the Carabao Cup with a 4-1 win over League One side Charlton Athletic at Carrow Road.
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries at Carrow Road to bring you all the action, speculation and talking points before, during and after tonight’s League Cup clash with the Addicks (7.45pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds above
The Canaries were feeling in a much better place following their 2-0 midweek victory over Queens Park Rangers at Carrow Road, thanks to goals from Nelson Oliveira and Harrison Reed helped get their previous home defeat to Sunderland out of their system.
However, a 4-2 defeat at Steve Bruce’s Aston Villa hiked up the growing pains for Daniel Farke’s squad.
You may also want to watch:
And they have a few injuries to deal with tonight, with Nelson Oliveira among those set to miss out.
Following tonight’s cup clash, City travel to London to take on newly promoted Millwall in their last Championship game before the first international break of the season.
- 1 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday - Pukki and Emi fit
- 3 'He is a very understated person' - Pulis relishing Farke reunion at Carrow Road
- 4 What do the new Brexit rules mean for Norwich City?
- 5 Farke's fan plea ahead of Carrow Rd return
- 6 Iwan Roberts: I've never seen an injury crisis like Norwich City's before
- 7 'We need to adapt' - Skipp keen to share the goals around in Pukki's absence
- 8 Norwich City able to access £8.33m loan after Premier League agree EFL bailout
- 9 Singing allowed: What will Carrow Road be like when fans return?
- 10 Samuel Seaman: Never too soon to start promotion planning