MATCHDAY LIVE: City’s search for survival spark continues against Foxes
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The search to spark an unlikely survival surge continues for Norwich City this evening, when they host high-flying Leicester at Carrow Road - and you can follow all the analysis and reaction with our Canaries correspondents.
Daniel Farke's team go into the game seven points from safety with 11 games of the Premier League season remaining, after a 3-0 defeat at Wolves last Sunday.
That left the Canaries with just one win from their last 14 top-flight matches, with an immediate return to the Championship looking a likely outcome.
However, City do have the chance to get a jump on their survival rivals this evening (8pm), with Watford at home to leaders Liverpool and West ham hosting resurgent Southampton tomorrow.
Leicester have only won one of their last six league games but remain third and six points clear of Chelsea in the final Champions League qualification spot.
You may also want to watch:
However, their last three games were a narrow defeat to second-placed Manchester City, a 0-0 draw at Wolves and a 2-2 home draw with Chelsea, so Brendan Rodgers' team remain in good shape.
The match also brings the Canaries' 2018 Player of the Season winner James Maddison back to Carrow Road, who is now an England international and has six goals and three assists to his name so far this season.
- 1 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 3 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 4 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 5 'Three Lungs' back in business
- 6 Solskjaer education and goalkeeping genetics pave way for City target Nyland
- 7 Drmic's Euro mission to seal City exit
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Iwan Roberts: My Welsh wish for City keeper
- 10 'It’s difficult, but it’s a nice difficulty' - ex-City man's verdict on Buendia
- You can follow all the action from Carrow Road with our reporters above
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country