MATCHDAY RECAP: City extend unbeaten run but are frustrated by Millwall
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City are looking to extend their unbeaten Championship run to six matches as they host Millwall this evening (7pm kick-off) and you can follow all the updates and analysis from our reporters at Carrow Road.
The Canaries are up to fourth in the table and after a 3-1 win at Bristol City on Saturday, making it four wins from five having draw 1-1 at Brentford last Tuesday.
Daniel Farke’s team also top the Championship form table after their improvement, having won their last two home games as well, 2-1 against Wycombe and 1-0 against Birmingham - thanks to late goals from Mario Vrancic in both.
Millwall have made a strong start to the season and have been consistent ever since Gary Rowett took over in October last year, finishing eighth and just two points short of the play-offs last season.
However, they lost 3-0 at home to Huddersfield on Saturday in a game their coaching staff were unable to attend as they awaited the results of a Covid-19 test.
You may also want to watch:
- You can follow all the action in the live blog above
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 3 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 4 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 5 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 8 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 9 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit