MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 2 QPR 0 – Canaries seal first Championship win under Daniel Farke
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Goals from Nelson Oliveira and Harrison Reed earned Norwich City’s first Championship win under head coach Daniel Farke, as QPR were beaten 2-0 at Carrow Road.
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries at Carrow Road to bring you all the action, speculation and talking points before, during and after Wednesday’s Championship clash with the Rs (7.45pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds above
The Canaries are smarting from a sobering 3-1 defeat at home to Sunderland just three days ago, as Lewis Grabban returned to haunt his former club.
Ian Holloway’s QPR had a difficult season last year but have started this one brightly, following up an opening day win over 2017 play-off finalists Reading with a useful draw at last season’s play-off semi-finalists, Sheffield Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Following their midweek clash, City face two away trips in the league at Aston Villa on Saturday and then Millwall the following weekend – sandwiching their second round Carabao Cup home clash with League One Charlton.
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 8 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 9 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 10 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return