MATCHDAY LIVE: Spurs fight back twice to deny Canaries victory in dramatic draw
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City face a difficult task to haul themselves off the bottom of the Premier League table this evening, as they take on a resurgent Tottenham Hotspur at Carrow Road – and you can follow all the action with our reporters.
Daniel Farke's team have shown a marked improvement in performances recently but have spurned a host of chances, somehow managing to lose 1-0 at Aston Villa on Boxing Day despite dominating.
That has left the Canaries bottom and seven points from safety, without a win in six matches and with a 2-0 win at Everton the only triumph enjoyed during the last 14 matches.
They take on a transitional Tottenham, who have risen from 14th to fifth in the table since Jose Mourinho replaced Mauricio Pochettino a month ago, winning 2-1 at home against Brighton to make it five wins from seven league games for the former Real Madrid boss.
That win was far from straight forward for last season's Champions League runners-up however, with all of those wins being by a one-goal margin as their form stabilises after a poor start to the campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Both teams are likely to be forced into changes today though, as they approach a second game in three days, with Spurs missing Moussa Sissoko, Harry Winks and Heung-min Son through suspension.
- Follow all the action from Carrow Road in the live blog above
- And don't forget to download the free Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 3 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 4 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 5 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 8 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return