Mattishall stay top but Acle move up to second
Mattishall maintained their lead in the Premier Division of the Anglian Combination with a 2-0 home win over Spixworth. On the mark for the hosts were Andrew Fulcher and Chris Gibbons.
Mattishall maintained their lead in the Premier Division of the Anglian Combination with a 2-0 home win over Spixworth.
On the mark for the hosts were Andrew Fulcher and Chris Gibbons.
But Acle moved four places up the table to second with a win over visitors Brandon with Harry Maddisom, Nathan Thompson and an own goal providing the 3-0 final scoreline.
Blofield United also rose four places, banking three points for a 3-1 win over hosts Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves. Greg Murphy, Nicky Crawley and Danny Brown netted for Blofield with Paul Highfield replying.
You may also want to watch:
Acle and Blofield both benefited from the morning's second and third-placed teams both only managing a draw.
Sheringham lost ground at lowly Wroxham Reserves in a 1-1 with Andrew Gleave scoring for the Shannocks and Jamie Atkins for the Yachtsmen.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 10 Morris hopes to have found a 'home' after leaving Norwich City for Barnsley
St Andrews shared four goals with hosts Norwich St Johns whose two came via Luke Tuttle and an own goal while Mathrew Pilgrim and Alex Ingham were on target for Saints.
It was goals galore when Cromer entertained Beccles Town which ended in a 3-3 draw. Darren Terrington, David Hinton and Dale Wilton scored for the Crabs and Alan Remblance, with a brace, and an own goal provided the visitors' tally.
Hempnall returned from Dersingham Rovers with a 2-0 win thanks to Paul Franklin and Timothy Downs.
Meanwhile, in Anglian Combination Division One,
Long Stratton still lead the way despite not being in league action this weekend.
Wells Town are second on goal difference after beating visitors Stalham 2-1 with Scott Gray and an own goal being countered by a Carl Bailey strike.
Watton's Xavier Huckle hit a home hat-trick in the 3-2 win over Corton whose scorers were Ryan Bloofield and Arni High.
Caister's 3-1 home win over Holt United was made up of three different scorers - Mark Blake, Garrett Ward and Kieran Hack while Lee Clarke netted for the visitors. Caister moved four places up the table after this result.
At Sprowston Athletic, Christos Karakanna was the sole scorer in a 1-0 home win over Bradenham.
Other Anglian Combination sides were in Norfok Senior Cup first-round action with Wymondham, Poringland and Horsford winning.