Mattishall stay top but Acle move up to second
Mattishall maintained their lead in the Premier Division of the Anglian Combination with a 2-0 home win over Spixworth. On the mark for the hosts were Andrew Fulcher and Chris Gibbons.
Mattishall maintained their lead in the Premier Division of the Anglian Combination with a 2-0 home win over Spixworth.
On the mark for the hosts were Andrew Fulcher and Chris Gibbons.
But Acle moved four places up the table to second with a win over visitors Brandon with Harry Maddisom, Nathan Thompson and an own goal providing the 3-0 final scoreline.
Blofield United also rose four places, banking three points for a 3-1 win over hosts Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves. Greg Murphy, Nicky Crawley and Danny Brown netted for Blofield with Paul Highfield replying.
You may also want to watch:
Acle and Blofield both benefited from the morning's second and third-placed teams both only managing a draw.
Sheringham lost ground at lowly Wroxham Reserves in a 1-1 with Andrew Gleave scoring for the Shannocks and Jamie Atkins for the Yachtsmen.
- 1 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday - Pukki and Emi fit
- 3 'He is a very understated person' - Pulis relishing Farke reunion at Carrow Road
- 4 What do the new Brexit rules mean for Norwich City?
- 5 Iwan Roberts: I've never seen an injury crisis like Norwich City's before
- 6 Farke's fan plea ahead of Carrow Rd return
- 7 Norwich City able to access £8.33m loan after Premier League agree EFL bailout
- 8 'We need to adapt' - Skipp keen to share the goals around in Pukki's absence
- 9 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 10 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
St Andrews shared four goals with hosts Norwich St Johns whose two came via Luke Tuttle and an own goal while Mathrew Pilgrim and Alex Ingham were on target for Saints.
It was goals galore when Cromer entertained Beccles Town which ended in a 3-3 draw. Darren Terrington, David Hinton and Dale Wilton scored for the Crabs and Alan Remblance, with a brace, and an own goal provided the visitors' tally.
Hempnall returned from Dersingham Rovers with a 2-0 win thanks to Paul Franklin and Timothy Downs.
Meanwhile, in Anglian Combination Division One,
Long Stratton still lead the way despite not being in league action this weekend.
Wells Town are second on goal difference after beating visitors Stalham 2-1 with Scott Gray and an own goal being countered by a Carl Bailey strike.
Watton's Xavier Huckle hit a home hat-trick in the 3-2 win over Corton whose scorers were Ryan Bloofield and Arni High.
Caister's 3-1 home win over Holt United was made up of three different scorers - Mark Blake, Garrett Ward and Kieran Hack while Lee Clarke netted for the visitors. Caister moved four places up the table after this result.
At Sprowston Athletic, Christos Karakanna was the sole scorer in a 1-0 home win over Bradenham.
Other Anglian Combination sides were in Norfok Senior Cup first-round action with Wymondham, Poringland and Horsford winning.