Michael Bailey rates the Norwich City players, boss, Preston and referee after latest home draw
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
As Norwich City’s winless run in the EFL Championship continues, Michael Bailey dishes out his video verdict and ratings following the Canaries’ 1-1 draw with Alex Neil’s Preston North End at Carrow Road.
City were held by PNE despite James Maddison’s latest stunning free-kick giving the Canaries a half-time lead.
In the end a poacher’s finish from Tom Barkhuizen brought the visitors level in the second half, and ensured Neil’s side left his former club with the minimum they deserved.
City are now without a win in the Championship since claiming their latest East Anglian derby success towards the end of October.
Daniel Farke’s side headed into the game on a run of five league games without a win, behind held to a 1-1 draw at home to Barnsley last weekend before suffering a 1-0 defeat at Nottingham Forest in midweek.
You may also want to watch:
Neil’s PNE had endured a difficult winless run of their own stretching back to September, before earning a superb 2-1 victory at high-flying Bristol City in midweek.
With a busy week concluded, City’s next fixture is a tricky one as December is ushered in with a trip to birthday boy Neil Warnock and his promotion contenders Cardiff on Friday night (7.45pm).
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 7 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 8 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 9 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 10 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…