Michael Bailey rates the Norwich City players, boss, Derby and referee after another home defeat
Fresh from a second successive EFL Championship home defeat, Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey dishes out his video verdict and ratings following the Canaries’ 2-0 loss to leaders Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Daniel Farke’s Canaries tried formation changes and early substitutions, but could do little to stop the Molineux side’s domination as a goal in each half decided matters.
And in truth, it could have been an even heavier defeat – as John Ruddy and Ryan Bennett both kept clean sheets on their Carrow Road returns.
City headed into the game off the back of their first league defeat since August, a 2-1 home loss to Derby – in the same week they played more than 120 minutes in their Carabao Cup fourth-round extra-time exit at Arsenal.
Wolves could tell a similar story, losing on penalties at Manchester City before suffering a surprise weekend defeat at Queens Park Rangers and losing top spot in the Championship.
You may also want to watch:
City follow tonight’s clash with a trip to struggling Bolton on Saturday (3pm), whose form has picked up of late. That game will send City into the final international break of the year.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
- 2 FARKE: Full roll call on City's injured stars
- 3 Limited number of tickets left for fans ahead of Wednesday and Forest matches
- 4 Through troubled waters to unexpected success - Farke reflects on spell as City boss
- 5 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 6 Di Cunningham: Young talent will not be hindered under Farke and Webber's watch
- 7 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 8 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 9 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 10 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…