Michael Bailey rates the Norwich City players, boss, Derby and referee after another home defeat
Fresh from a second successive EFL Championship home defeat, Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey dishes out his video verdict and ratings following the Canaries’ 2-0 loss to leaders Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Daniel Farke’s Canaries tried formation changes and early substitutions, but could do little to stop the Molineux side’s domination as a goal in each half decided matters.
And in truth, it could have been an even heavier defeat – as John Ruddy and Ryan Bennett both kept clean sheets on their Carrow Road returns.
City headed into the game off the back of their first league defeat since August, a 2-1 home loss to Derby – in the same week they played more than 120 minutes in their Carabao Cup fourth-round extra-time exit at Arsenal.
Wolves could tell a similar story, losing on penalties at Manchester City before suffering a surprise weekend defeat at Queens Park Rangers and losing top spot in the Championship.
You may also want to watch:
City follow tonight’s clash with a trip to struggling Bolton on Saturday (3pm), whose form has picked up of late. That game will send City into the final international break of the year.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 5 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 8 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 9 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 10 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…