Michael Bailey rates the Norwich City players, boss, Derby and referee after another home defeat
Fresh from a second successive EFL Championship home defeat, Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey dishes out his video verdict and ratings following the Canaries’ 2-0 loss to leaders Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Daniel Farke’s Canaries tried formation changes and early substitutions, but could do little to stop the Molineux side’s domination as a goal in each half decided matters.
And in truth, it could have been an even heavier defeat – as John Ruddy and Ryan Bennett both kept clean sheets on their Carrow Road returns.
City headed into the game off the back of their first league defeat since August, a 2-1 home loss to Derby – in the same week they played more than 120 minutes in their Carabao Cup fourth-round extra-time exit at Arsenal.
Wolves could tell a similar story, losing on penalties at Manchester City before suffering a surprise weekend defeat at Queens Park Rangers and losing top spot in the Championship.
You may also want to watch:
City follow tonight’s clash with a trip to struggling Bolton on Saturday (3pm), whose form has picked up of late. That game will send City into the final international break of the year.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 4 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 8 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 9 City keeper issues injury update
- 10 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…