ANALYSIS: Michael Bailey’s video verdict as Norwich City trump Tigers
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries make it five straight wins against Hull to celebrate Daniel Farke’s new contract.
It was far from straightforward again for City as goals from Marc Pugh and City old boy Chris Martin at the end of each half kept life interesting for the Canaries.
However two goals in three first-half minutes from Marco Stiepermann and Emi Buendia, plus Buendia’s second on the hour mark, proved enough to return City to the Championship summit. It also came following the pre kick-off announcement that Farke and his backroom team had signed a new three-year deal to stay on at Carrow Road until the summer of 2022.
City are back in action on Saturday with a trip to Paul Warne’s relegation-threatened Rotherham United at New York Stadium (3pm).
It is then the one remaining international break of the campaign, before City sign off for March with a tough trip to Tony Pulis’ fellow promotion hopefuls Middlesbrough.
You may also want to watch:
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 4 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 5 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 6 Transfer rumours: Everton 'step up interest' in City star
- 7 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved
- 10 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race