ANALYSIS: Michael Bailey’s video verdict as Norwich City trump Tigers
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries make it five straight wins against Hull to celebrate Daniel Farke’s new contract.
It was far from straightforward again for City as goals from Marc Pugh and City old boy Chris Martin at the end of each half kept life interesting for the Canaries.
However two goals in three first-half minutes from Marco Stiepermann and Emi Buendia, plus Buendia’s second on the hour mark, proved enough to return City to the Championship summit. It also came following the pre kick-off announcement that Farke and his backroom team had signed a new three-year deal to stay on at Carrow Road until the summer of 2022.
City are back in action on Saturday with a trip to Paul Warne’s relegation-threatened Rotherham United at New York Stadium (3pm).
It is then the one remaining international break of the campaign, before City sign off for March with a tough trip to Tony Pulis’ fellow promotion hopefuls Middlesbrough.
You may also want to watch:
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries make bid for Peterborough ace
- 3 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 5 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 6 'He came crying' - Former coach details Giannoulis left-back conversion
- 7 'There isn't one team that stands out' - Bees' boss on promotion fight
- 8 Boro set to sign Premier League forward ahead of Norwich trip
- 9 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 10 Connor Southwell: Sorting Todd’s contract is City’s next big mission