ANALYSIS: Michael Bailey video verdict – City stick a foot in the Premier League
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries make is seven straight wins and take an almighty step closer to the Premier League.
Onel Hernandez’s excellent 54th minute strike was enough to earn a priceless win at the Riverside Stadium.
But there were superb performances all over the pitch as Daniel Farke’s Championship leaders underlined their ability to mix things up.
And thanks to results elsewhere, Norwich left the north east with a seven-point gap to third placed Sheffield United – and just seven games to play.
Following this weekend City host Queens Park Rangers on Saturday (12.30pm) and then Reading on Wednesday (7.45pm) in the space of five days, before more than 5,000 Norwich fans head to Wigan the following Sunday (12pm).
You may also want to watch:
Each and every Norwich City first-team game our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 8 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 City miss chance to secure title in Watford defeat