ANALYSIS: Michael Bailey video verdict – City stick a foot in the Premier League
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries make is seven straight wins and take an almighty step closer to the Premier League.
Onel Hernandez’s excellent 54th minute strike was enough to earn a priceless win at the Riverside Stadium.
But there were superb performances all over the pitch as Daniel Farke’s Championship leaders underlined their ability to mix things up.
And thanks to results elsewhere, Norwich left the north east with a seven-point gap to third placed Sheffield United – and just seven games to play.
Following this weekend City host Queens Park Rangers on Saturday (12.30pm) and then Reading on Wednesday (7.45pm) in the space of five days, before more than 5,000 Norwich fans head to Wigan the following Sunday (12pm).
You may also want to watch:
Each and every Norwich City first-team game our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 4 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 5 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 6 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 7 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 8 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 9 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 10 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper