ANALYSIS: Michael Bailey video verdict – Norwich City’s 8, rampant and red v QPR
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries make it eight straight at the Championship summit against QPR.
Teemu Pukki’s double took him to 26 Championship goals this season, as Daniel Farke’s Canaries ran riot in the first half against managerless Queens Park Rangers.
Marco Stiepermann and Emi Buendia were also on the score sheet, with City’s little Argentine forward bagging a pair of assists in the leaders’ eighth-successive league victory.
However, Buendia’s straight red card for serious foul play in the second half and forthcoming three-game ban, meant it wasn’t quite the perfect weekend Norwich were hoping for.
City are back at Carrow Road on Wednesday when improving Reading visit – albeit without their on-loan Canaries striker Nelson Oliveira (7.45pm).
You may also want to watch:
Following that, City will take 5,000 supporters to Wigan on Sunday (12pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 4 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 6 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 7 'Concentrate on the league klaxon' - City fans express disappointment at FA Cup exit
- 8 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 10 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries beaten by Barnsley in FA Cup
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…