ANALYSIS: Michael Bailey video verdict – Potty point for Norwich City at Stoke
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries’ promotion push endures another draw – this time at Stoke.
City led twice through Onel Hernandez and Teemu Pukki, with his 28th Championship goal of the campaign.
But Stoke pegged City back twice too, with Ashley Williams’ header straight after half-time and Tom Edwards’ low drive ensuring the hosts took away a point from the game.
The draw left City leading the Championship with a reduced buffer and just two games remaining following the Easter fixtures.
Next up is City’s final Carrow Road fixture of the campaign when Blackburn Rovers visit on Saturday (7.30pm), before City round off their 2018-19 season at Aston Villa.
You may also want to watch:
Each and every Norwich City first-team game our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 5 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 6 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 7 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 8 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 9 'We want to top this season off properly' - Krul's message to fans
- 10 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City