MATCHDAY RECAP: Second consecutive goalless draw for off colour City against Millwall
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City failed to record a victory against a stubborn Millwall side, with chances few and far between for Daniel Farke's side at the Den - and you can recap all the updates, analysis and reaction from the Canaries' trip to the capital.
Daniel Farke's side recorded a goalless draw against Middlesbrough at the weekend, losing their creator in chief Emi Buendia to a second-half red card. Neil Warnock's side masterfully nullified City's attacking threats.
Millwall will be looking to replicate the obdurate nature of the Teessiders approach this evening, having only recorded one win at home all season.
City will be looking to bounce back from that disappointing result on Saturday and start a big week of football in a positive fashion.
A win would move City seven points clear of Swansea ahead of their trip to the Liberty Stadium later this week.
- You can recap live updates of City's trip to the capital via the blog above
- 1 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 2 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 3 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 4 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 5 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 6 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 7 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 8 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 9 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win