Nickname: The Dons
Year formed: 2004
Ground: stadium:mk, Denbigh, Milton Keynes, MK1 1ST
You may also want to watch:
2008/09 average: 10,550
For visitors: 3,000 in the North Stand
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 3 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 5 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 8 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
Position last season: 3rd in League One
Manager: Paul Ince (June 2009)
Player to watch - Aaron Wilbraham: The striker finally looks to have found a happy home at Stadium:mk after several years without any great success in football's lower divisions. Last season he was big man alongside small man Sam Baldock and the pair scored the goals which fired the Dons to the play-offs. He is a real handful for any centre back.
Record transfer fee paid: �7.5m (John Hartson, West Ham, 1999)
Record transfer fee received: �7m (Carl Cort, Newcastle, 2000)
Ticket office: 01908 622 900
Official website: www.mkdons.co.uk
Distance: 108 miles
Journey time: 2 hrs, 22 mins
For directions to the ground go to www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/away-guide/Map.aspx
Pub: On the Mount Farm Industrial Estate, a half mile away, the Beacon (Bond Avenue, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK1 1PA�) is near a small lake. The pub has pool tables, games machines and TV. It gets busy on match days. Get there early if you want food. Also, on Midsummer Blvd, Milton Keynes, MK9 1EA there is the the Secklow Hundred�, the Med Bar Caf� and All Bar One.
Last league meeting: MK Dons 2, Norwich City 1 (14 August, 2009): Chris Martin went from hero to villain as City failed their biggest test of the season so far. Martin put City ahead with only 17 seconds on the clock, but conceded the second-half penalty which gave MK Dons the lead and the points. The young striker will feel aggrieved - the TV replays appeared to show him winning the ball fairly, but the hosts were worth their win as they dominated large parts of a match in which City were struck by bad luck at regular intervals.
City connection: Luke Chadwick joined MK on loan and then permanently in January.