Morley Village stretch lead at top to five points
Division One leaders Morley Village won 3-0 at Gressenhall and, as a result, maintain their 100% record and stretch their lead at the top of the table to five points.
Dereham Town A are up to second place after a 5-0 win at Rockland United and because Tacolneston were beaten at home by the only goal of the game from Shipdham. Castle Acre Swifts are up to fifth after beating bottom club Narborough 6-0 and Yaxham slip further down the table after being beaten at home by Swaffham Town A by the odd goal of nine. North Elmham won 4-1 at Northwold S&SC and Thetford Rovers Reserves secured three welcome points from a convincing 8-2 home win over Bridgham United.
Rampant Horse are the new leaders of Division Two after a 4-0 home win over Cockers while Bawdeswell secured their first point of the season from a 2-2 draw at Hethersett Athletic. Necton beat Tugas United 5-1 and Nostro ran out 3-0 home winners over bottom team Saham Toney Reserves.
There are also new leaders in Division Three with Watton United A taking over top spot after winning 7-0 at Narborough Reserves. Wendling are up to third following their 3-0 success at North Elmham Reserves and Splitz United are up to fifth after a 2-0 win at Mattishall A. Litcham won 6-1 at home to Rockland United Reserves and Hingham Athletic Reserves took all three points from their 4-1 win at Methwold United.
The top three teams in Division Four all had big wins. Leaders Mulbarton Wanderers A beat Dereham Cockers United 14-0, second placed Walsingham United were 13-1 home winners over Northwold S&SC Reserves and Weasenham Wanderers in third spot beat bottom team Methwold United Reserves 10-1. Yaxham Reserves are fourth after winning 4-1 at Nostro Reserves and Shipdham Reserves made it a good day for the club with a 3-1 home win over Gressenhall Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
In the outstanding match from the second round of the Mervyn Lambert Plant Hire Pease League Cup, Beetley United beat Tacolneston Reserves 5-1.
There were some good results in the third round of the Norfolk Primary Cup for teams from the league. Attleborough Athletic beat Dersingham Rovers Reserves 3-1, West End won 2-1 at Lynn Retreat after extra time and Stoke Ferry beat Lynn Williams by the odd goal of five. Marham Wanderers won 6-3 at home to Hunstanton while Colkirk ran out 5-1 winners at One Love United. In the all-league encounter Scarning United proved too strong for Feltwell United Resrves, winning 9-2.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 4 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 8 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 9 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 10 City keeper issues injury update