Mousehold Athletic Reserves 0, Wensum Albion 0
A real relegation six-pointer ended disappointingly for both teams in a stalemate.
Albion pushed forward from the off and forced a number of corners that were defended well.
Gorbould saw a number of half chances go begging before a Will Farrow run ended when he was taken down in the area.
Gorbould stepped up to take the resultant penalty but fired weakly at the Mousehold keeper.
At the other end Mousehold had very few opportunities to score, the Albion defence staying solid as a unit.
You may also want to watch:
The second half saw little in the way of football with both teams defending well and cancelling each other in the middle of the park.
A Leeper free-kick and Martin volley were the closest Albion came to scoring but ultimately a lack of quality finishing meant Albion’s next few games are vital if they are to survive in Division Two.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 4 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 5 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 6 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 7 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 8 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 9 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 10 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper