Norwich City Debate – Join Connor and Dave from 1pm
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
International action, injuries and Carrow Road atmosphere debates means there’s still plenty to discuss in our regular Monday lunchtime Q&A, ahead of Norwich City’s trip to Bournemouth.
The Canaries have had the international break to dwell on a worrying 5-1 home defeat to Aston Villa, amid a host of injury problems, which left them in the Premier League relegation zone.
Boosts were provided on Friday when it emerged that defensive midfielders Tom Trybull (ankle) and Alex Tettey (calf) were both back in training ahead of Saturday's trip to Bournemouth.
It's believed City are also hopeful that goalkeeper Tim Krul will be back in training following the back injury which kept him out of the last three games.
While the minor issues which prevented international action for Ben Godfrey (hernia operation), Jamal Lewis (knee), Todd Cantwell (hamstring) and Kenny McLean (hip) are also expected to clear up thanks to a chance for some rest and rehabilitation.
You may also want to watch:
- You can leave your questions for Canaries correspondents David Freezer and Connor Southwell above, with the debate to start from 1pm
- 1 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 2 City midfielder returns to Norfolk after loan spell terminated
- 3 Bushiri completes Eupen loan
- 4 Placheta must kick on at City
- 5 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 6 Giannoulis deal proof City can navigate difficult transfer market
- 7 Giannoulis in contention for Boro clash - as City secure work permit
- 8 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 9 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 10 'That's my dream' - Giannoulis hopes his style will boost City's promotion hopes