Norwich City Debate – Join Connor and Dave from 1pm
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
International action, injuries and Carrow Road atmosphere debates means there’s still plenty to discuss in our regular Monday lunchtime Q&A, ahead of Norwich City’s trip to Bournemouth.
The Canaries have had the international break to dwell on a worrying 5-1 home defeat to Aston Villa, amid a host of injury problems, which left them in the Premier League relegation zone.
Boosts were provided on Friday when it emerged that defensive midfielders Tom Trybull (ankle) and Alex Tettey (calf) were both back in training ahead of Saturday's trip to Bournemouth.
It's believed City are also hopeful that goalkeeper Tim Krul will be back in training following the back injury which kept him out of the last three games.
While the minor issues which prevented international action for Ben Godfrey (hernia operation), Jamal Lewis (knee), Todd Cantwell (hamstring) and Kenny McLean (hip) are also expected to clear up thanks to a chance for some rest and rehabilitation.
You may also want to watch:
- You can leave your questions for Canaries correspondents David Freezer and Connor Southwell above, with the debate to start from 1pm
- 1 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 2 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 4 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 5 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 6 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 9 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
- 10 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss