When is the FA Cup fifth round draw?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City will go into the FA Cup fifth round draw for just the second time in 13 seasons, when the draw is made on Monday evening.
The Canaries sealed progress to the last 16 with a 2-1 away win over Premier League rivals Burnley this afternoon, thanks to goals from Grant Hanley and Josip Drmic early in the second half.
The draw will be made on The One Show on BBC One at 7.19pm on Monday, January 27 and will also be shown on the @EmiratesFACup Twitter account.
Norwich will be ball number 11, with the ties to be played in the midweek of the week beginning Monday, March 2, with no replays from the fifth round onwards and ties going to extra-time if level at full-time.
That will fall between two league games, at home to Leicester on Friday, February 28 and a trip to Sheffield United on Saturday, March 7 - although the Leicester game could be postponed if the Foxes reach the League Cup final.
The last time Norwich reached the fifth round was in 2012, when Paul Lambert's team slipped to a 2-1 home shock to Leicester when the Foxes were in the Championship and City were on course to finish in mid-table in the Premier League.
You may also want to watch:
Prior to that it was a 4-0 loss at Chelsea in 2007 when the Canaries last made the fifth round, with the club reaching the semi-finals in 1959, 1989 and 1992.
Victory at Burnley also earned £180,000 in prize money for City, with £360,000 up for grabs in the next round.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 5 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 6 'Concentrate on the league klaxon' - City fans express disappointment at FA Cup exit
- 7 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 9 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries beaten by Barnsley in FA Cup
- 10 Energetic Barnsley dump disjointed Norwich side out of the FA Cup
- Fifth round ball numbers (* denotes replay)
1 Manchester United
3 Tottenham Hotspur or Southampton*
4 Sheffield Wednesday
5 Bournemouth or Arsenal
6 Derby County or Northampton Town*
7 Leicester City
8 Sheffield United
9 Cardiff City or Reading*
10 West Bromwich Albion
11 Norwich City
12 Coventry City or Birmingham City*
13 Manchester City
14 Oxford United or Newcastle United*
16 Liverpool or Shrewsbury Town*