When is the FA Cup fourth round draw and which teams could Norwich City face?
- Credit: Michael Sedgwick/Focus Images Ltd
With Norwich City set to learn their FA Cup fourth round opponents on Monday night, we’ve taken a look at who the Canaries could be drawn against.
City sealed progress - and their first win in the competition since 2013 - when they won 4-2 at Preston on Saturday, thanks to a hat-trick from young striker Adam Idah.
The draw will be made tomorrow night from 7.35pm on BBC One and @EmiratesFACup on Twitter, ahead of Arsenal's home third round tie against Championship side Leeds.
Former England women's international Alex Scott, who now works as a TV pundit, will conduct the draw alongside former Leeds manager David O'Leary - with both having represented Arsenal during their playing days.
The lowest ranked team left in the competition are Northampton Town, who are currently ninth in League Two. Carlisle United could join them though, with a home replay against Championship side Cardiff still to come. The Cumbrian side are currently 21st in the fourth tier.
Oxford United and Portsmouth are the only League One teams already through, with Gillingham hosting West Ham tonight and with Shrewsbury, Blackpool, Tranmere and Rochdale all having replay opportunities.
You may also want to watch:
There will be at least one more team from the third tier through though, with Bristol Rovers heading to Coventry for a replay.
Otherwise, holders Manchester City are safely through, as are the Premier League's current top two Liverpool and Leicester, but Manchester United and Tottenham face replays against Wolves and Middlesbrough respectively.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 3 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 4 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 5 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 6 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 7 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 8 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 9 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?
- 10 Dowell the difference at Derby as City close on promotion
Top flight clubs to be knocked out so far are Aston Villa, Brighton, Crystal Palace and Everton.
One thing victory at Preston has already made sure of is £135,000 in prize money however, with £180,000 up for grabs for each winner of the fourth round ties.
The fourth round is due to be played over the final weekend of this month, which for City follows a trip to Tottenham on Wednesday, January 22, with a match at Newcastle scheduled for the following Saturday.
- Teams Norwich City could face in the FA Cup fourth round
Arsenal or Leeds United
Bristol City or Shrewsbury Town
Bristol Rovers or Coventry City
Cardiff City or Carlisle United
Gillingham or West Ham
Middlesbrough or Tottenham
Reading or Blackpool
Rochdale or Newcastle
Watford or Tranmere Rovers
Wolverhampton Wanderers or Manchester United