Loan deals agreed for young Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have loaned out two of their young players.
Forward Diallang Jaiyesimi has joined League Two Swindon Town on a season-long deal while goalkeeper Aston Oxborough has joined National League South Wealdstone until January.
Jaiyesimi, 21, joined City in January 2016 from Dulwich Hamlet and played regularly for the Under-18s and Under-23s before moving on loan to Grimsby Town for the 2017-18 season, scoring once in 34 games at Blundell Park.
He began last season on loan at Yeovil Town and made an impressive start with two goals in his first nine appearances, but an anterior cruciate knee ligament injury ruled him out for the remainder of the campaign in October.
He made his return to action for the Under-23s in a friendly defeat to Leyton Orient last weekend, scoring City's only goal in a 2-1 defeat.
You may also want to watch:
Jaiyesimi could make his debut for Swindon this weekend as they begin their League Two campaign away to Scunthorpe United.
Confirmation of his move comes a few days after the deal was announced over Swindon's PA system during an open training session at the County Ground in front of hundreds of fans, ahead of a friendly against local side Melksham.
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 3 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 4 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 5 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 6 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 7 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 10 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
City also confirmed that midfielder Alfie Payne had joined King's Lynn Town on a season-long loan.