New casualties for City boss
City boss Peter Grant was facing a lengthening injury list today as he prepares for Saturday's trip to Leicester. Four names were added to the injury list after the Easter Monday defeat by West Bromwich Albion.
City boss Peter Grant was facing a lengthening injury list today as he prepares for Saturday's trip to Leicester.
Four names were added to the injury list after the Easter Monday defeat by West Bromwich Albion.
Youssef Safri is a definite non-starter with a hamstring strain, while there will be late decisions on Simon Lappin (fractured thumb), Mark Fotheringham (back) and Jason Shackell (knee). Lappin could play but will need an operation.
In addition, Grant said Luke Chadwick would be “struggling to play again this season” because of a thigh strain, while striker Chris Brown is still sidelined by hamstring trouble.
You may also want to watch:
There was better news of full-back Jürgen Colin, set to return to training after a groin injury, and skipper Adam Drury, his front tooth repaired in a trip to the dentist.
- 1 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 2 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 3 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 4 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 5 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 6 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 8 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 9 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win