New era begins for Gorleston as Kirkley & Pakefield come to town
- Credit: Archant
Gorleston begin life without Ricci Butler on Tuesday night when Kirkley & Pakefield make the short trip to Emerald Park.
Butler announced his departure at the weekend, for family reasons, and Gorleston are in the process of searching for a replacement.
They go into the game against Kirkley on the back of a weekend draw at Ely, and with games in hand on most teams in the Premier Division.
The Royals, meanwhile, were knocked out of the FA Vase at the weekend, and are third from bottom of the table after just one win in 10 attempts. However, four of their six points have come in their last two league games so they will be hoping a revival has begun.
In the First Division, Swaffham Town are at home to Norwich United.
You may also want to watch:
The Pedlars were on the receiving end of a 5-3 home defeat in the FA Vase by Rushden and Higham United on Saturday so will be eager to get back to winning ways.
Their visitors – the Planters Under-21s – were without a game at the weekend.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 5 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 6 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 7 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 8 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 9 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 10 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit