New era begins for Gorleston as Kirkley & Pakefield come to town
- Credit: Archant
Gorleston begin life without Ricci Butler on Tuesday night when Kirkley & Pakefield make the short trip to Emerald Park.
Butler announced his departure at the weekend, for family reasons, and Gorleston are in the process of searching for a replacement.
They go into the game against Kirkley on the back of a weekend draw at Ely, and with games in hand on most teams in the Premier Division.
The Royals, meanwhile, were knocked out of the FA Vase at the weekend, and are third from bottom of the table after just one win in 10 attempts. However, four of their six points have come in their last two league games so they will be hoping a revival has begun.
In the First Division, Swaffham Town are at home to Norwich United.
You may also want to watch:
The Pedlars were on the receiving end of a 5-3 home defeat in the FA Vase by Rushden and Higham United on Saturday so will be eager to get back to winning ways.
Their visitors – the Planters Under-21s – were without a game at the weekend.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 City Q&A - with Paddy Davitt
- 3 Gill recalls 'surreal' derby Day encounter
- 4 Former City coach explains why he joined Ipswich Town
- 5 David Freezer: Perfect transfer strategy key to City's self-funded survival model
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
- 7 City ace left out of Euro 2020 opener
- 8 Ex-Norwich striker signs for Carlisle United
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Leeds also interested in Gunn
- 10 A-Z: Time for a clear-out at Burnley?