New leaders hit derby six
CENTRAL & SOUTH NORFOLK LEAGUE: There are new leaders in Division One after Saham Toney lost their 100pc record, suffering a 2-0 defeat to bottom club Hingham Athletic. East Harling Reserves took full advantage to move top with a 6-0 local derby win at Bridgham United.
There are new leaders in Division One after Saham Toney lost their 100pc record, suffering a 2-0 defeat to bottom club Hingham Athletic.
East Harling Reserves took full advantage to move top with a 6-0 local derby win at Bridgham United.
North Elmham stay third after beating Dereham Town A 3-1 and Thetford Athletic are up to fourth after their 4-0 home win over Rockland United.
Mulbarton Wanderers moved above Dereham Posties into fifth by beating them 4-1 and Gressenhall enjoyed a 4-3 home win over Yaxham after being 3-0 down at half-time.
You may also want to watch:
Attleborough Town A are up to second place in Division Two after an 8-5 home win over Bunwell and Dickleburgh climb to fourth after winning 5-1 at Hingham Athletic Reserves.
Tacolneston won 7-1 at bottom side Necton Reserves, while Saham Toney Reserves secured their first league points of the season with a 5-1 win at Yaxham Reserves.
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 4 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 5 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 6 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 7 Local lad tag weighs heavy on Cantwell's shoulders
- 8 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries
- 9 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 10 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
Foulsham Reserves are the new leaders in Division Three after winning by the odd goal in five at Swanton Morley, and Bawdeswell are up to second after netting nine without reply against basement boys Rockland United Reserves.
Division Four leaders Hethersett Athletic retained their 100pc record with an 11-0 win over bottom team Bunwell Reserves and Colkirk are second after beating Shropham United Reserves 2-1.
Northwold SSC were the highest scorers of the day with a 13-3 home win over Breckland Wanderers.