No change at the top
Dereham Town A stay top of Division One after winning 2-1 at Shropham United.
Feltwell United are up to second spot after taking away Tacolneston’s unbeaten record with a 5-2 home win. Bridgham United are up to third place after winning their local derby at Thetford Rovers Reserves 5-1.
Morley Village beat Narborough 4-1 at home while the other two matches ended in draws. Rockland United and Swaffham Town A shared eight goals while Shipdham and Gressenhall also took a point each from a 2-2 draw.
The two leaders in Division Three both won. Scarning United remain top of the table after beating Tugas United by the only goal of the game while Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves beat Colkirk 4-1 to stay second.
Division Four leaders North Elmham Reserves lost 2-1 at Nostro Reserves and Shropham United Reserves moved up to second place after beating Methwold Rovers Reserves by the same score.
You may also want to watch:
Shipdham Reserves secured their first points of the season in a 5-1 win at Dereham Cockers United while Tacolneston Reserves had to wait until added time at the end of the match to secure a point from a 1-1 home draw with Castle Acre Swifts Reserves in a match well refereed by Brian Jefferies.
Most of the other teams from the league were engaged in the first round of the Norfolk Primary Cup. In matches against opponents from other leagues, there were good results for Castle Acre Swifts who ran out 4-2 home winners over Birchwood, Diss Town A who had a massive 14-2 win over Ellingham and Splitz United who beat Felmingham 2-0. Cockers won 6-2 at The Woottons, Thurton & Ashby beat The Feathers 6-1 and Yaxham won 3-0 at home to Plumstead Rangers.
- 1 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 0-0 draw against Brighton
- 2 'A gem. A manager's dream' - Onel in Warnock's good books
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Farke and his roll of the dice at City
- 4 City earn respect from Seagulls' chief Potter
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 0-0 draw against Brighton
- 6 'Josh is the most disappointed guy in the dressing room' - Farke on fluffed chance
- 7 Aarons backs City striker to recover after 'frustrating' Brighton draw
- 8 Positives for Canaries striker Sargent to focus on after wasting golden chances
- 9 'Two points dropped' - Fans felt City deserved more from Brighton clash
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries set to make January bid for Aberdeen star
In all-league matches, Beetley United beat Narborough Reserves 5-0, Breckland Wanderers ran out 3-1 home winners over Marham Wanderers and Litcham beat Bawdeswell by the odd goal of five. Nostro beat Rampant Horse by the only goal of the match and Sporle beat Walsingham United 7-4 in a high scoring match. There were easy wins for North Elmham who beat Mattishall A 8-0 and Wendling who netted 12 without reply from Great Cressingham.
Two matches were drawn and go to replays next week - Gressenhall Reserves drew 2-2 at home to Trunch while Weasenham Wanderers and Prostar Windows drew 1-1.