No fresh injuries for Norwich boss
Norwich boss Paul Lambert has no new injury worries ahead of tomorrow's League One trip to Oldham.The City boss is missing Darel Russell who serves the second game of a three-match suspension.
Norwich boss Paul Lambert has no new injury worries ahead of tomorrow's League One trip to Oldham.
The City boss is missing Darel Russell who serves the second game of a three-match suspension.
Korey Smith came on as a sub in the midweek win over Southend, and showed no ill effects from a slight hamstring injury, which prompted Lambert to start him from the bench against the Shrimpers.
The biggest selection dilemma is likely to be midfield, where Lambert has to pick four from Smith, Simon Lappin, Wes Hoolahan, Stephen Hughes and wide man Anthony McNamee, who made his full debut in midweek.
You may also want to watch:
The postponement of City's reserve team game away to Luton in midweek didn't help Jens Berthel Askou and Michael Spillane as they look to regain match fitness after long periods out with a broken metatarsal and a torn hamstring respectively. Longer term absentees Zak Whitbread, Cody McDonald and Adam Drury are still not ready to return.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 2 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 7 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 8 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 9 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know
- 10 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal