No fresh injuries for Norwich boss
Norwich boss Paul Lambert has no new injury worries ahead of tomorrow's League One trip to Oldham.The City boss is missing Darel Russell who serves the second game of a three-match suspension.
Norwich boss Paul Lambert has no new injury worries ahead of tomorrow's League One trip to Oldham.
The City boss is missing Darel Russell who serves the second game of a three-match suspension.
Korey Smith came on as a sub in the midweek win over Southend, and showed no ill effects from a slight hamstring injury, which prompted Lambert to start him from the bench against the Shrimpers.
The biggest selection dilemma is likely to be midfield, where Lambert has to pick four from Smith, Simon Lappin, Wes Hoolahan, Stephen Hughes and wide man Anthony McNamee, who made his full debut in midweek.
You may also want to watch:
The postponement of City's reserve team game away to Luton in midweek didn't help Jens Berthel Askou and Michael Spillane as they look to regain match fitness after long periods out with a broken metatarsal and a torn hamstring respectively. Longer term absentees Zak Whitbread, Cody McDonald and Adam Drury are still not ready to return.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims