Norfolk do the double over Suffolk
Bungay football club hosted a veterans football match last Sunday between Norfolk and Suffolk county. Both teams were well represented by the top veterans from their respective counties, including some ex professionals.
Bungay football club hosted a veterans football match last Sunday between Norfolk and Suffolk county.
Both teams were well represented by the top veterans from their respective counties, including some ex professionals.
Suffolk played against the wind first half and scored three goals from Michael Earrye (Bungay), Mark Grafflin (BAR 129) & Rob Wall (Bury).
Then a clever substitution from Norfolk at half time saw Mike Lane enter the fray (Mulbarton). He partnered well with Carl Cooper and they outpaced Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
A clever back heel from Mike Lane let Jeff Meggesson in to score and then some fine team combinations left Suffolk standing and Richard Nicholls (Griffin) and Mick Sanders (Cringleford) scored leaving Meggesson to finish Suffolk off. All exciting stuff.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 2 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 5 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 6 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 7 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 8 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 9 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 10 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries