Our Canaries reporters review a painful defeat to Southampton
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
It was a painful return to action for Norwich City last night, leaving plenty to be discussed in our post-match Zoom conference.
Paddy Davitt, David Freezer and Connor Southwell were among the 300 people able to attend the behind closed doors game, as the Premier League’s three-month break comes to an end amid the UK’s recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic.
However, our correspondents are still working from home and practising social distancing so they were holding their usual post-match podcast debrief via a Zoom video conference.
That meant City fans could join in, both by watching their conversation following the 3-0 defeat and by posing questions or offering their own opinion about the events of Friday night.
City were drawing 0-0 at half-time but two goals in five minutes from Danny Ings and Stuart Armstrong early in the second half put the Saints in control, with former Canaries winger Nathan Redmond completing the job in the 79th minute.
You may also want to watch:
- You can catch up on their post-match debrief in the video above
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 3 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 7 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 8 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 9 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 10 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know