Watch highlights of City’s 2-0 Carrow Road defeat to Championship leaders Wolves
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
As the disappointment of a second successive Carrow Road defeat begins to subside, the analysis of Norwich City’s performance against Wolves continues.
Losing 2-0 to one of the Championship’s promotion favourites is not a major worry in the big scheme of Daniel Farke’s progress with his injury-hit Canaries squad.
However, following hot on the heels of a 2-1 home loss to Derby on Saturday, the frustration is heightened by a run of six home games without a win.
It is the first time City have endured such frustration at Carrow Road in three years, when Neil Adams was trying to handle the Premier League relegation hangover, going five home games without tasting victory.
Before attentions turn firmly to Saturday’s trip to bottom-of-the-table Bolton, here is your chance to assess what went wrong against Wolves, in the video above.
You may also want to watch:
• For further reaction and analysis and reaction, see the links below
- 1 City draw up target list
- 2 Skipp ready for Premier League ... with Spurs, says Mason
- 3 Celtic move came too early for Pukki, insists former boss
- 4 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 5 Robin Sainty: Where City lead, others will surely follow
- 6 Former Canaries attacker released by Bristol City
- 7 New City deal for Farke on the cards and Webber open to staying
- 8 The People's Pink Un: Your messages to Norwich City, Part 1
- 9 David Freezer: Desire to defy the odds is essential for City
- 10 Pain and anguish but never a lack of belief for Canaries' chief