Watch highlights of City’s 2-0 Carrow Road defeat to Championship leaders Wolves
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
As the disappointment of a second successive Carrow Road defeat begins to subside, the analysis of Norwich City’s performance against Wolves continues.
Losing 2-0 to one of the Championship’s promotion favourites is not a major worry in the big scheme of Daniel Farke’s progress with his injury-hit Canaries squad.
However, following hot on the heels of a 2-1 home loss to Derby on Saturday, the frustration is heightened by a run of six home games without a win.
It is the first time City have endured such frustration at Carrow Road in three years, when Neil Adams was trying to handle the Premier League relegation hangover, going five home games without tasting victory.
Before attentions turn firmly to Saturday’s trip to bottom-of-the-table Bolton, here is your chance to assess what went wrong against Wolves, in the video above.
You may also want to watch:
• For further reaction and analysis and reaction, see the links below
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 3 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 4 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 5 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 8 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 9 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 10 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party