Norwich City Debate: Time for Farke to get more credit for Canaries’ revival?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City can take a Championship breather during the international break but there is still plenty to be discussed in our regular Monday lunchtime Canaries debate - starting from 1pm.
Beating Swansea 1-0 at Carrow Road on Saturday moved City back up to third in the table and stretched an unbeaten run to seven matches.
With 11 games played the Canaries have 21 points to their name and are just a point behind surprise leaders Reading with a quarter of the Championship campaign completed.
Following on from a painful Premier League relegation, that saw Daniel Farke’s team implode after the season resumed behind closed doors to finish bottom, some welcome upward momentum is being enjoyed.
However, Norwich were doing well at this stage of the season under Neil Adams in 2014 and Alex Neil in 2016 before falling away, so can Farke manage to keep the revival on track, starting with trips to Middlesbrough and Stoke after the break.
You may also want to watch:
- You can join in with the debate above
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 5 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 6 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 7 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 8 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 9 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 10 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries