Norwich City Debate: Time for Farke to get more credit for Canaries’ revival?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City can take a Championship breather during the international break but there is still plenty to be discussed in our regular Monday lunchtime Canaries debate - starting from 1pm.
Beating Swansea 1-0 at Carrow Road on Saturday moved City back up to third in the table and stretched an unbeaten run to seven matches.
With 11 games played the Canaries have 21 points to their name and are just a point behind surprise leaders Reading with a quarter of the Championship campaign completed.
Following on from a painful Premier League relegation, that saw Daniel Farke’s team implode after the season resumed behind closed doors to finish bottom, some welcome upward momentum is being enjoyed.
However, Norwich were doing well at this stage of the season under Neil Adams in 2014 and Alex Neil in 2016 before falling away, so can Farke manage to keep the revival on track, starting with trips to Middlesbrough and Stoke after the break.
You may also want to watch:
- You can join in with the debate above
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 4 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 5 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 6 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 7 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 8 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 9 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 10 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit