Norwich City Debate: Time for Farke to get more credit for Canaries’ revival?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City can take a Championship breather during the international break but there is still plenty to be discussed in our regular Monday lunchtime Canaries debate - starting from 1pm.
Beating Swansea 1-0 at Carrow Road on Saturday moved City back up to third in the table and stretched an unbeaten run to seven matches.
With 11 games played the Canaries have 21 points to their name and are just a point behind surprise leaders Reading with a quarter of the Championship campaign completed.
Following on from a painful Premier League relegation, that saw Daniel Farke’s team implode after the season resumed behind closed doors to finish bottom, some welcome upward momentum is being enjoyed.
However, Norwich were doing well at this stage of the season under Neil Adams in 2014 and Alex Neil in 2016 before falling away, so can Farke manage to keep the revival on track, starting with trips to Middlesbrough and Stoke after the break.
You may also want to watch:
- You can join in with the debate above
- 1 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 3 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
- 4 Norwich City able to access £8.33m loan after Premier League agree EFL bailout
- 5 Bullish Farke unhappy at defending and key calls in Luton defeat
- 6 'A perfect storm' - Fans have their say as injuries finally take their toll on Canaries
- 7 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short
- 8 What do the new Brexit rules mean for Norwich City?
- 9 Iwan Roberts: I've never seen an injury crisis like Norwich City's before
- 10 Skipp calls for City to be smarter after Luton defeat