Watch extended highlights of City's win over Forest
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City are back on top of the Championship table but they were made to work hard for their win by Nottingham Forest at Carrow Road last night - and now you can watch extended highlights of that 2-1 victory.
The Canaries had dominated the first half but only led after Jacob Sorensen’s first goal in yellow and green, thanks to a thumping strike just before the break.
Former City boss Chris Hughton rallied his troops though and the lowly visitors ended a run of five games without a goal when substitute Anthony Knockaert saw a cross deceive everyone and end up in the net barely a minute after coming on.
But five minutes later Emi Buendia snatched back the points, in the 76th minute, with Todd Cantwell teeing up the deflected shot barely a minute after making his return from injury.
The hard-fought win pushes Daniel Farke’s team four points clear of third place ahead of a trip to Blackburn on Saturday.
- You can watch highlights, our verdict and Farke's post-match reaction in the videos above
- 1 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 2 City midfielder returns to Norfolk after loan spell terminated
- 3 Bushiri completes Eupen loan
- 4 Placheta must kick on at City
- 5 Giannoulis in contention for Boro clash - as City secure work permit
- 6 Giannoulis deal proof City can navigate difficult transfer market
- 7 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 8 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 9 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 10 'That's my dream' - Giannoulis hopes his style will boost City's promotion hopes