Norwich 3, Leicester 1
Norwich City 3, Leicester City 1. A Carl Robinson header on the stroke of half time put Norwich City on level terms against Leicester City at Carrow Road, and Robert Earnshaw put them ahead in the second half.
Latest: Norwich City 2, Leicester City 1
A Carl Robinson header on the stroke of half time has put Norwich City on level terms against Leicester City at Carrow Road..
The Welsh international got on the end of a Darren Huckerby cross which he headed into the corner to equalise for the Canaries.
Leicester had taken the lead in the 22nd minute when defender Patrick McCarthy headed home a damming Tiatto free kick.
You may also want to watch:
The Foxes looked dangerous throughout the first half with striker Iain Hume causing problems to the Norwich back four.
The Canadian international headed just over in the 14th minute from an Elvis Hammond cross.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 5 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 8 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 9 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 10 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
Second half: Robert Earnshaw puts Norwich ahead in the 59the minute.