LISTEN: The latest Pinkun Norwich City Podcast with Bailey, Freezer and Raven
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Listen to the latest edition of the pinkun.com Norwich City podcast, as we discuss the Canaries’ 1-1 draw Preston North End and all the burning topics surrounding Carrow Road.
Our Canaries correspondents – PinkUn Show host Michael Bailey and fellow reporter David Freezer – are joined by pinkun.com editor Peter Raven to chew over City’s draw with Alex Neil’s current club, as well as Wednesday’s AGM and where the club goes from its current six-game winless league run.
City were held by PNE despite James Maddison’s latest stunning free-kick giving the Canaries a half-time lead.
Daniel Farke’s side headed into the game on a run of five league games without a win, behind held to a 1-1 draw at home to Barnsley last weekend before suffering a 1-0 defeat at Nottingham Forest in midweek.
Neil’s PNE had endured a difficult winless run of their own stretching back to September, before earning a superb 2-1 victory at high-flying Bristol City in midweek.
You may also want to watch:
With a busy week concluded, City’s next fixture is a tricky one as December is ushered in with a trip to birthday boy Neil Warnock and his promotion contenders Cardiff on Friday night (7.45pm).
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 4 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 5 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 6 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 7 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 8 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 9 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 10 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries