LISTEN: The latest Pinkun Norwich City Podcast with Bailey, Freezer and Raven
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Listen to the latest edition of the pinkun.com Norwich City podcast, as we discuss the Canaries’ 1-1 draw Preston North End and all the burning topics surrounding Carrow Road.
Our Canaries correspondents – PinkUn Show host Michael Bailey and fellow reporter David Freezer – are joined by pinkun.com editor Peter Raven to chew over City’s draw with Alex Neil’s current club, as well as Wednesday’s AGM and where the club goes from its current six-game winless league run.
City were held by PNE despite James Maddison’s latest stunning free-kick giving the Canaries a half-time lead.
Daniel Farke’s side headed into the game on a run of five league games without a win, behind held to a 1-1 draw at home to Barnsley last weekend before suffering a 1-0 defeat at Nottingham Forest in midweek.
Neil’s PNE had endured a difficult winless run of their own stretching back to September, before earning a superb 2-1 victory at high-flying Bristol City in midweek.
You may also want to watch:
With a busy week concluded, City’s next fixture is a tricky one as December is ushered in with a trip to birthday boy Neil Warnock and his promotion contenders Cardiff on Friday night (7.45pm).
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
- 2 FARKE: Full roll call on City's injured stars
- 3 Limited number of tickets left for fans ahead of Wednesday and Forest matches
- 4 Through troubled waters to unexpected success - Farke reflects on spell as City boss
- 5 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 6 Di Cunningham: Young talent will not be hindered under Farke and Webber's watch
- 7 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 8 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 9 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 10 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round