PODCAST: Reviewing the eventful first quarter of City’s season after victory over Swansea
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Almost a quarter of the Championship season has been played and Norwich City are flying high, leaving plenty to be discussed in the latest episode of the Pink Un Podcast.
Our Canaries correspondents David Freezer, Paddy Davitt and Connor Southwell were at Carrow Road to see the Canaries beat Swansea 1-0 and extend their unbeaten Championship run to seven matches.
It was a fifth late winner of the season already despite having played just 11 matches, with Marco Stiepermann the match-winner on this occasion.
It was a fourth clean sheet of the campaign that was crucial though, as Tim Krul again made a series of timely interventions when the score was still 0-0.
Victory leaves the Canaries third in the table going into the international break, behind Watford courtesy of having scored one goal fewer and just a point behind leaders Reading, who lost their third successive game.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich return to action after the break with trips to Middlesbrough and Stoke, who sit seventh and eighth respectively.
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 4 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 5 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 6 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 7 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 8 Local lad tag weighs heavy on Cantwell's shoulders
- 9 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries
- 10 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain