PODCAST: Reviewing the eventful first quarter of City’s season after victory over Swansea
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Almost a quarter of the Championship season has been played and Norwich City are flying high, leaving plenty to be discussed in the latest episode of the Pink Un Podcast.
Our Canaries correspondents David Freezer, Paddy Davitt and Connor Southwell were at Carrow Road to see the Canaries beat Swansea 1-0 and extend their unbeaten Championship run to seven matches.
It was a fifth late winner of the season already despite having played just 11 matches, with Marco Stiepermann the match-winner on this occasion.
It was a fourth clean sheet of the campaign that was crucial though, as Tim Krul again made a series of timely interventions when the score was still 0-0.
Victory leaves the Canaries third in the table going into the international break, behind Watford courtesy of having scored one goal fewer and just a point behind leaders Reading, who lost their third successive game.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich return to action after the break with trips to Middlesbrough and Stoke, who sit seventh and eighth respectively.
- 1 Farke fears Krul out for weeks
- 2 Excitement mounts ahead of proposed return for Norwich City at Luton
- 3 Paddy’s Pointers: Five observations from Norwich City’s eventful 3-2 Championship win against Stoke City
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Norwich City player ratings after a 3-2 Championship victory at Stoke City
- 5 ‘Norwich is a cracking club’ - Warnock explains why Boro couldn’t sign Gibson
- 6 Stoke City 2-3 Norwich City: Buendia red card, Krul injury but Canaries stay top of the Championship
- 7 'We complement each other quite nicely' - Gibson on growing partnership with Hanley
- 8 Welcome to our new website
- 9 City defender Gibson hopes win over Stoke will silence the critics
- 10 Connor Southwell: There's plenty to admire about Norwich City's response to relegation