PODCAST: Reviewing the eventful first quarter of City’s season after victory over Swansea
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Almost a quarter of the Championship season has been played and Norwich City are flying high, leaving plenty to be discussed in the latest episode of the Pink Un Podcast.
Our Canaries correspondents David Freezer, Paddy Davitt and Connor Southwell were at Carrow Road to see the Canaries beat Swansea 1-0 and extend their unbeaten Championship run to seven matches.
It was a fifth late winner of the season already despite having played just 11 matches, with Marco Stiepermann the match-winner on this occasion.
It was a fourth clean sheet of the campaign that was crucial though, as Tim Krul again made a series of timely interventions when the score was still 0-0.
Victory leaves the Canaries third in the table going into the international break, behind Watford courtesy of having scored one goal fewer and just a point behind leaders Reading, who lost their third successive game.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich return to action after the break with trips to Middlesbrough and Stoke, who sit seventh and eighth respectively.
- 1 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 2 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 3 MATCHDAY LIVE: Can Norwich City complete the double over Cardiff?
- 5 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 6 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 7 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 8 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 9 Cardiff City v Norwich City - all you need to know
- 10 'Three Lungs' back in business