Norwich City: 2017 Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day
- Credit: Jason Dawson/JASONPIX
All the rumours, all the confirmed deals. This is the only place for Norwich City fans to follow live coverage of the 2017 Summer Transfer Deadline Day, with the latest from Carrow Road plus major transfer news from around the Championship and beyond.
Join in the conversation on this page or on Twitter with #NCFCtransfer - we want to hear your rumours and thoughts on City’s overall transfer business.
Grant Hanley was the 14th arrival of a dizzy close season window for City, under the guidance of sporting director Stuart Webber and head coach Daniel Farke. The Canaries waved goodbye to some big characters over the last few months, with John Ruddy heading a number of senior players who were not offered new contracts at the end of last season.
Graham Dorrans got his wish to make an emotional return to boyhood club Rangers. Jonny Howson’s departure to Middlesbrough was protracted but no surprise given the club revealed the midfielder was not interested in extending his Carrow Road stay, while Jacob Murphy was the big-money departure to Premier League Newcastle United.
But will there be any more exits over the coming hours? Cameron Jerome was linked with Derby County on Wednesday night whilst fellow striker Nelson Oliveira, who is in the Portugal squad for tonight’s World Cup qualifier against the Faroes, has been touted with top flight Swansea City in the last 24 hours.
You may also want to watch:
Midfielder Alex Tettey has also been mooted with a move away after struggling to force his way into the starting XI over the early weeks of the new league campaign.
Our correspondents will have all the twists and turns, with regular video updates through the day.
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 2 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 3 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 5 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 6 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 7 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
• Let us know what you make of one of football’s more bizarre dates in the calendar and follow all the latest comings and goings at Carrow Road in the window above, right up to the 11pm deadline