AGM updates: Shareholders put their questions to Norwich City’s board of directors
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Norwich City hold their 2019 annual general meeting at Carrow Road this evening and our Canaries’ correspondents will be there to bring you all the AGM updates.
Shareholders have their annual opportunity to put questions to City's board of directors, as some of the club's formal business is concluded.
The Canaries published their annual accounts earlier this month, for the financial year ending June 30, 2019, and it's expected that further explanation will be provided of an operating loss of £38million.
Club bosses have already calmed any fears of that situation, with a profit of around £20m expected at the end of this season, now that City are back in the Premier League.
Majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn Jones are expected to be joined by fellow directors Michael Foulger, Stephan Phillips and Tom Smith, who is the nephew of Delia and Michael.
You may also want to watch:
Head coach Daniel Farke is also set to be involved, alongside the senior executive committee of sporting director Stuart Webber, chief operating officer Ben Kensell and business and project director Zoe Ward.
The promoted Canaries currently sit 18th in the Premier League table after 13 games of the season, thanks to a rejuvenating 2-0 win at Everton on Saturday, which leaves them three points adrift of West Ham in 17th.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 6 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- Follow updates from the AGM above from 7.30pm