AGM updates: Shareholders put their questions to Norwich City’s board of directors
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Norwich City hold their 2019 annual general meeting at Carrow Road this evening and our Canaries’ correspondents will be there to bring you all the AGM updates.
Shareholders have their annual opportunity to put questions to City's board of directors, as some of the club's formal business is concluded.
The Canaries published their annual accounts earlier this month, for the financial year ending June 30, 2019, and it's expected that further explanation will be provided of an operating loss of £38million.
Club bosses have already calmed any fears of that situation, with a profit of around £20m expected at the end of this season, now that City are back in the Premier League.
Majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn Jones are expected to be joined by fellow directors Michael Foulger, Stephan Phillips and Tom Smith, who is the nephew of Delia and Michael.
You may also want to watch:
Head coach Daniel Farke is also set to be involved, alongside the senior executive committee of sporting director Stuart Webber, chief operating officer Ben Kensell and business and project director Zoe Ward.
The promoted Canaries currently sit 18th in the Premier League table after 13 games of the season, thanks to a rejuvenating 2-0 win at Everton on Saturday, which leaves them three points adrift of West Ham in 17th.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 4 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 8 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 9 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 10 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- Follow updates from the AGM above from 7.30pm