Norwich City announce tie up with Shred Station as back-of-shorts sponsor
- Credit: Archant
The Canaries’ latest sponsorship deal sees Norwich-based shredding specialists, Shred Station, agree a two-season tie up to become back-of-shorts sponsor.
Shred Station’s logo will appear on on all first-team home, away and third kit match-day shorts and follows recent deals concluded with LeoVegas and Bloor International Enterprises.
“This is another excellent deal and the first of its kind for the football club,” said managing director Steve Stone. “We are pleased to confirm Shred Station as our back-of-shorts sponsor and are proud to have our boys wearing their logo for the coming season.
“We’ve worked with Simon Franklin and his team for a number of years now and they’ve been great supporters of the club who’ve also supplied our business with their services. It’s great to continue this association with a local company and we thank them for their on-going support.”
Founded in 2008, Shred Station offer mobile on-site and off-site shredding of confidential documents, hard drives and digital media, and any unwanted products.
You may also want to watch:
“We are delighted to continue our longstanding partnership and support for the club and look forward to a successful season,” said Simon Franklin, Shred Station MD.
- 1 City draw up target list
- 2 Skipp ready for Premier League ... with Spurs, says Mason
- 3 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 4 Robin Sainty: Where City lead, others will surely follow
- 5 Celtic move came too early for Pukki, insists former boss
- 6 Former Canaries attacker released by Bristol City
- 7 New City deal for Farke on the cards and Webber open to staying
- 8 Pain and anguish but never a lack of belief for Canaries' chief
- 9 The People's Pink Un: Your messages to Norwich City, Part 1
- 10 City confirm signing of young Southend striker