Norwich City announce tie up with Shred Station as back-of-shorts sponsor
- Credit: Archant
The Canaries’ latest sponsorship deal sees Norwich-based shredding specialists, Shred Station, agree a two-season tie up to become back-of-shorts sponsor.
Shred Station’s logo will appear on on all first-team home, away and third kit match-day shorts and follows recent deals concluded with LeoVegas and Bloor International Enterprises.
“This is another excellent deal and the first of its kind for the football club,” said managing director Steve Stone. “We are pleased to confirm Shred Station as our back-of-shorts sponsor and are proud to have our boys wearing their logo for the coming season.
“We’ve worked with Simon Franklin and his team for a number of years now and they’ve been great supporters of the club who’ve also supplied our business with their services. It’s great to continue this association with a local company and we thank them for their on-going support.”
Founded in 2008, Shred Station offer mobile on-site and off-site shredding of confidential documents, hard drives and digital media, and any unwanted products.
You may also want to watch:
“We are delighted to continue our longstanding partnership and support for the club and look forward to a successful season,” said Simon Franklin, Shred Station MD.
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Chris Goreham: The importance of Hugill and home schooling