Canaries home fixture with Bristol City moved
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's home clash with Bristol City in January has been moved to an earlier day and kick-off time.
The Canaries will now play the Robins at Carrow Road on Tuesday, January 19 at 7pm. Dean Holden's side were originally due to travel to Norfolk a day later on Wednesday, January 20 with a 7.45pm kick-off.
The fixture won't be televised but will be free to view for season ticket holders via the club's official iFollow platform.
City beat Bristol City 3-1 at the end of October with Teemu Pukki netting twice in the opening 15 minutes as the Canaries raced into an early lead. Jack Hunt then scored a minute after the Finn's second goal.
Emi Buendia scored a sumptuous goal to add to the scoreline and Daniel Farke's side saw out an important away victory at Ashton Gate.
The game is sandwiched between away trips to Cardiff City and a visit to the Den to face Milwall.
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 3 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries make bid for Peterborough ace
- 6 Soto's striker instinct is clear - now he needs to prove it at Norwich City
- 7 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 8 'Lots to learn ' - Busy spell continues as City striker makes Swindon debut
- 9 'He came crying' - Former coach details Giannoulis left-back conversion
- 10 'You just want more' - McLean settled at City and focused on top-flight return