Canaries debate: City’s fixtures revealed
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s 2020/21 fixtures were revealed at 9am - our Canaries correspondent Connor Southwell dissected the Canaries schedule and answered your questions upon their release.
It may be a difficult time at present with supporters urged not to attend fixtures and the games taking place behind closed doors, but this is the day that the new season really begins.
Regardless of the disappointing fashion in which the Canaries Premier League campaign concluded, many supporters are now eagerly awaiting the fresh schedule with anticipation.
There may be no East Anglian Derby to look forward to, but City will still have a number of mouthwatering fixtures - including trips to newly promoted Wycombe Wanderers and Championship regulars Nottingham Forest and Derby County.
City’s chief operating officer Ben Kensell revealed supporters could partially return to Carrow Road next month providing the club could secure test events, meaning they could have up to 6000 supporters in the stadium.
You may also want to watch:
- Recap the discussion above - with City set to play their opening fixture away for the fifth consecutive season
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Chris Goreham: The importance of Hugill and home schooling