Canaries debate: City’s fixtures revealed
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s 2020/21 fixtures were revealed at 9am - our Canaries correspondent Connor Southwell dissected the Canaries schedule and answered your questions upon their release.
It may be a difficult time at present with supporters urged not to attend fixtures and the games taking place behind closed doors, but this is the day that the new season really begins.
Regardless of the disappointing fashion in which the Canaries Premier League campaign concluded, many supporters are now eagerly awaiting the fresh schedule with anticipation.
There may be no East Anglian Derby to look forward to, but City will still have a number of mouthwatering fixtures - including trips to newly promoted Wycombe Wanderers and Championship regulars Nottingham Forest and Derby County.
City’s chief operating officer Ben Kensell revealed supporters could partially return to Carrow Road next month providing the club could secure test events, meaning they could have up to 6000 supporters in the stadium.
You may also want to watch:
- Recap the discussion above - with City set to play their opening fixture away for the fifth consecutive season
- 1 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 2 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 6 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 7 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 8 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song