City’s clash with Reading subject to kick-off change
- Credit: PA
Norwich City’s trip to the Madejski Stadium to face Reading has seen its original kick-off time of 8pm changed.
The Canaries will now face the league leaders at the earlier time of 7.45pm after discussions between the two clubs with the EFL sanctioning the move.
The fixture will still kick-off on Wednesday, December 16 and follows the announcement that the Canaries clash with Millwall next Tuesday will kick-off at 7pm rather than 7.45pm.
Reading have raced out of the blocks as surprise early pacesetters in the division after Veljko Paunovic replaced City legend Mark Bowen as head coach earlier in the summer.
The Royals have been clinical in front of goal to date this season with strikers Lucas Joao and Yakou Meite scoring nine goals between them.
You may also want to watch:
Paunovic’s side beat Tom Trybull’s Blackburn Rovers 4-2 in midweek and travel to Mark Robins’ Coventry City later this evening looking to make it nine unbeaten.
- 1 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 2 TEAM NEWS: Rupp injury setback ahead of CIty's trip to Derby
- 3 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 4 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 5 Farke misses out on monthly award... Again
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 7 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 8 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues
- 9 Hanley a big fan of new City star
- 10 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams