City’s clash with Reading subject to kick-off change
- Credit: PA
Norwich City’s trip to the Madejski Stadium to face Reading has seen its original kick-off time of 8pm changed.
The Canaries will now face the league leaders at the earlier time of 7.45pm after discussions between the two clubs with the EFL sanctioning the move.
The fixture will still kick-off on Wednesday, December 16 and follows the announcement that the Canaries clash with Millwall next Tuesday will kick-off at 7pm rather than 7.45pm.
Reading have raced out of the blocks as surprise early pacesetters in the division after Veljko Paunovic replaced City legend Mark Bowen as head coach earlier in the summer.
The Royals have been clinical in front of goal to date this season with strikers Lucas Joao and Yakou Meite scoring nine goals between them.
You may also want to watch:
Paunovic’s side beat Tom Trybull’s Blackburn Rovers 4-2 in midweek and travel to Mark Robins’ Coventry City later this evening looking to make it nine unbeaten.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 3 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 7 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 8 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 9 Hugill brace ensures superb City beat Bristol
- 10 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City