City’s clash with Reading subject to kick-off change
- Credit: PA
Norwich City’s trip to the Madejski Stadium to face Reading has seen its original kick-off time of 8pm changed.
The Canaries will now face the league leaders at the earlier time of 7.45pm after discussions between the two clubs with the EFL sanctioning the move.
The fixture will still kick-off on Wednesday, December 16 and follows the announcement that the Canaries clash with Millwall next Tuesday will kick-off at 7pm rather than 7.45pm.
Reading have raced out of the blocks as surprise early pacesetters in the division after Veljko Paunovic replaced City legend Mark Bowen as head coach earlier in the summer.
The Royals have been clinical in front of goal to date this season with strikers Lucas Joao and Yakou Meite scoring nine goals between them.
You may also want to watch:
Paunovic’s side beat Tom Trybull’s Blackburn Rovers 4-2 in midweek and travel to Mark Robins’ Coventry City later this evening looking to make it nine unbeaten.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
- 2 FARKE: Full roll call on City's injured stars
- 3 Limited number of tickets left for fans ahead of Wednesday and Forest matches
- 4 Through troubled waters to unexpected success - Farke reflects on spell as City boss
- 5 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 6 Di Cunningham: Young talent will not be hindered under Farke and Webber's watch
- 7 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 8 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 9 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 10 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round