Norwich City Debate: The latest from our reporters in Germany – your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Pre-season has kicked up a notch for Norwich City after the first friendly of the club’s training camp in Germany – and Canaries fans had the chance to quiz our reporters on all the latest issues this lunchtime.
City correspondents Paddy Davitt and David Freezer are shadowing City's preparations for the Premier League this week and saw Daniel Farke's team held to a 2-2 draw by Bundesliga II side Arminia Bielefeld.
Dennis Srbeny and Josip Drmic scored the goals against an opposition side who played two thirds of the game with 10 men after a red card, only for a fine late strike to deny Norwich victory in their opening friendly.
Ben Godfrey (ankle) and Louis Thompson (hamstring) limping off during a slightly chaotic first half became the big issue of the first game of pre-season though, leaving Farke's defensive options depleted.
Christoph Zimmermann is missing pre-season after a minor knee injury and Timm Klose is being eased into action with his own knee problem, leaving Grant Hanley as the only recognised centre-back available, with Jamal Lewis having to fill in centrally against Bielefeld.
You may also want to watch:
- You can leave your comments and questions above, with the Q&A session getting under way from 1pm, for around 45 minutes
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 3 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 4 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 5 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 6 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 7 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 8 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 10 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues