Norwich City Debate: The latest from our reporters in Germany – your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Pre-season has kicked up a notch for Norwich City after the first friendly of the club’s training camp in Germany – and Canaries fans had the chance to quiz our reporters on all the latest issues this lunchtime.
City correspondents Paddy Davitt and David Freezer are shadowing City's preparations for the Premier League this week and saw Daniel Farke's team held to a 2-2 draw by Bundesliga II side Arminia Bielefeld.
Dennis Srbeny and Josip Drmic scored the goals against an opposition side who played two thirds of the game with 10 men after a red card, only for a fine late strike to deny Norwich victory in their opening friendly.
Ben Godfrey (ankle) and Louis Thompson (hamstring) limping off during a slightly chaotic first half became the big issue of the first game of pre-season though, leaving Farke's defensive options depleted.
Christoph Zimmermann is missing pre-season after a minor knee injury and Timm Klose is being eased into action with his own knee problem, leaving Grant Hanley as the only recognised centre-back available, with Jamal Lewis having to fill in centrally against Bielefeld.
You may also want to watch:
- You can leave your comments and questions above, with the Q&A session getting under way from 1pm, for around 45 minutes
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City complete their double over Cardiff
- 2 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 4 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 7 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 8 Cardiff City v Norwich City - all you need to know
- 9 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 10 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis