The Norwich City Debate – your pre-season questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The final week of pre-season is under way for Norwich City and our reporters were taking questions from Canaries fans this lunchtime.
The Canaries moved up a gear with a 5-1 win away to Championship new boys Luton Town on Saturday, bouncing back from a 3-1 friendly loss to Brentford.
Summer signing Josip Drmic scored a hat-trick at Kenilworth Road, sandwiched by an early Marco Stiepermann opener and a fine Patrick Roberts strike during the second half.
It's back to Carrow Road next, with a friendly against Italian club Atalanta on Tuesday night (7pm kick-off), who qualified for the Champions League after finishing third in Serie A last season.
French club Toulouse then arrive in Norfolk on Saturday (4pm) as City finalise preparations for the opening night of the Premier League season at Liverpool on Friday, August 9.
You may also want to watch:
- Catch up with the debate above
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 7 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 8 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 9 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit