The Norwich City Debate – your questions answered following City’s defeat to Watford
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The international break has begun but there was plenty for Norwich City supporters to discuss during our weekly Monday lunchtime Canaries debate.
Daniel Farke's team slumped to the bottom of the Premier League table after a 2-0 defeat to survival rivals Watford in a televised encounter at Carrow Road on Friday night.
That was a sixth defeat in seven games for the Canaries, during which just one point was claimed, during a 0-0 draw at Bournemouth, and just two goals were scored - both of them late consolations.
With Southampton, Aston Villa and West Ham all losing the situation didn't get too much worse, leaving City just four points from 17th placed Villa.
Norwich now have two weeks to make plans for getting their season back on track, ahead of trip to Everton and Southampton, either side of a home clash with Arsenal.
You may also want to watch:
- You can review the debate as it unfolded above
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 5 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 10 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest