The Norwich City Debate – your questions answered following City’s defeat to Watford
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The international break has begun but there was plenty for Norwich City supporters to discuss during our weekly Monday lunchtime Canaries debate.
Daniel Farke's team slumped to the bottom of the Premier League table after a 2-0 defeat to survival rivals Watford in a televised encounter at Carrow Road on Friday night.
That was a sixth defeat in seven games for the Canaries, during which just one point was claimed, during a 0-0 draw at Bournemouth, and just two goals were scored - both of them late consolations.
With Southampton, Aston Villa and West Ham all losing the situation didn't get too much worse, leaving City just four points from 17th placed Villa.
Norwich now have two weeks to make plans for getting their season back on track, ahead of trip to Everton and Southampton, either side of a home clash with Arsenal.
You may also want to watch:
- You can review the debate as it unfolded above
- 1 City keeper issues injury update
- 2 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 3 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 4 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 5 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 6 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 7 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 8 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 9 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 10 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill