City players celebrate win with fancy dress Christmas party
- Credit: @TimKrul on Twitter
Christmas has come early for Norwich City fans – after seeing some of the Canaries players in fancy dress as they get into the festive spirit early.
The Canaries got their Premier League season back on track with a hugely important 2-0 win at Everton on Saturday, before heading down to London on Sunday to attend Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park.
Some of the players offered a glimpse into the party on Instagram yesterday, with Timm Klose posting a video of Kenny Mclean getting on to a coach dressed in a dinosaur suit.
Klose was dressed as Captain Morgan and Todd Cantwell also revealed himself seemingly dressed as Barcelona and France forward Antoine Griezmann - an easy step with their similar hairstyles.
But it was goalkeeper Tim Krul who revealed the outfits in all their glory this morning, posting a team photo which features Max Aarons as Elvis Presley, Mario Vrancic as Ali G and Marco Stiepermann as what appears to be a flamingo.
Alex Tettey, Josip Drmic and Michael McGovern are all pictured as well but who is Stuart the Minion and Buzz Lightyear?
You may also want to watch:
Krul simply said: "Great night with the boys last night #TeamBonding #ChristmasParty."
Teams often hold their Christmas party early due to December being such a busy month, with Daniel Farke's team having seven Premier League matches in December, as well as a home game against Crystal Palace on New Year's Day.
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 3 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 6 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 7 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 8 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans