Norwich City fans enjoy Carrow Road open day ahead of Luton friendly
There was a chance for Norwich City supporters to get a good look at Daniel Farke’s squad at Carrow Road this afternoon, as Premier League preparations pick up pace.
Over 500 Canaries fans attended an open day, watching the Championship winners go through their training routines in the sunshine, despite a few rumbles of thunder rolling around the summer skies.
City were getting ready for their fifth pre-season friendly, away to Championship new boys Luton at Kenilworth Road on Saturday (3pm kick-off).
There were encouraging signs for star striker Teemu Pukki, who took part despite being rested for Wednesday's 3-1 defeat to Brentford at Colney with a slight toe issue.
New boys Patrick Roberts and Ralf Fahrmann were among the players on show, with some supporters taking the chance to get selfies and autographs with the players.
You may also want to watch:
- Take a look at more photos from the open day below
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts