Norwich City fans enjoy Carrow Road open day ahead of Luton friendly
There was a chance for Norwich City supporters to get a good look at Daniel Farke’s squad at Carrow Road this afternoon, as Premier League preparations pick up pace.
Over 500 Canaries fans attended an open day, watching the Championship winners go through their training routines in the sunshine, despite a few rumbles of thunder rolling around the summer skies.
City were getting ready for their fifth pre-season friendly, away to Championship new boys Luton at Kenilworth Road on Saturday (3pm kick-off).
There were encouraging signs for star striker Teemu Pukki, who took part despite being rested for Wednesday's 3-1 defeat to Brentford at Colney with a slight toe issue.
New boys Patrick Roberts and Ralf Fahrmann were among the players on show, with some supporters taking the chance to get selfies and autographs with the players.
You may also want to watch:
- Take a look at more photos from the open day below
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal