Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Three upcoming Norwich City Championship fixtures have changed kick-off times after they were selected for Sky Sports coverage.
The Canaries’ clash at Reading on Wednesday, December 16 will kick-off at 8pm rather than 7.45pm whilst City’s home clash against Cardiff City on Saturday, December 19 has been moved to a lunchtime kick-off of 12.30pm.
Finally, Norwich’s Boxing Day clash away at Watford has been moved from 3pm to a 7.45pm kick-off.
The Canaries have said that information on how City supporters without a Sky Sports subscription can follow these matches will be published ahead of the game.
Norwich’s home clash against the Bluebirds will be able to have at least 2,000 fans attend after the area was placed in tier two but if Norfolk were put in tier one then they may be able to have 4,000 supporters for the visit of Neil Harris’ side.
You may also want to watch:
Prime Minister Boris Johnson is due to review what area is in which tier on December 16 with reviews taking place every two weeks.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 3 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 4 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 5 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 6 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 7 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 8 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 10 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues