Norwich City Ladies all kitted out
Norwich City Ladies are pleased to announce a one-year shirt sponsorship deal with local company ‘Season’s Catering’, which will go towards the running costs of the team.
Helen Southgate, director of the company said: “With the women’s game constantly progressing and gaining a higher profile each year, we see it as a great opportunity and the perfect partnership as NCFC Ladies share our passion of team work, dedication and determination to be the best!”
Pictured is First Team Manager Emma Fletcher, First Team Coach Alex Guy and representing Season’s Catering Helen and her husband Paul Southgate.
Fletcher added: “Having met Helen through her fundraising efforts as part of Team Norwich in last year’s Virgin London Marathon for Community Sports Foundation’s Sporting Light Appeal - I knew she had a passion for Norwich City and that she was very interested in how the Ladies’ team was doing as well.
“We are grateful to sponsors such as Season’s Catering for supporting us.”
You may also want to watch:
The Ladies still have a number of sponsorship packages available, if you would be interested in getting involved please contact Emma Fletcher on email@example.com
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 10 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City