Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
Ten unbeaten. Top of the league. You'd think everything was considerably rosy for Daniel Farke and Norwich City at the moment.
However, behind the scenes, injuries are threatening to derail the Canaries positive start back to life in the Championship. Saturday's 1-1 draw with Coventry marked their tenth unbeaten - but Farke was left to sweat as he saw Max Aarons limp off through injury.
The bench contained only six players, five of whom were academy graduates yet to make a senior appearance for City. Reece McAlear replaced Aarons as a makeshift right-back for the remaining few minutes of Saturday's game.
City travel to Kenilworth Road on Wednesday with the crisis showing no sign of easing. 1,000 supporters look set to be in attendance for the encounter.
Who would you play up-front if Teemu Pukki isn't declared fully fit and how long can City stay at the top of the division given the current situation?
Our Canaries correspondent Connor Southwell will be on hand to answer all of your questions at 1pm this afternoon.
- Recap the debate via the blog above
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 10 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City