Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
Ten unbeaten. Top of the league. You'd think everything was considerably rosy for Daniel Farke and Norwich City at the moment.
However, behind the scenes, injuries are threatening to derail the Canaries positive start back to life in the Championship. Saturday's 1-1 draw with Coventry marked their tenth unbeaten - but Farke was left to sweat as he saw Max Aarons limp off through injury.
The bench contained only six players, five of whom were academy graduates yet to make a senior appearance for City. Reece McAlear replaced Aarons as a makeshift right-back for the remaining few minutes of Saturday's game.
City travel to Kenilworth Road on Wednesday with the crisis showing no sign of easing. 1,000 supporters look set to be in attendance for the encounter.
Who would you play up-front if Teemu Pukki isn't declared fully fit and how long can City stay at the top of the division given the current situation?
Our Canaries correspondent Connor Southwell will be on hand to answer all of your questions at 1pm this afternoon.
- Recap the debate via the blog above
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 4 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 7 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 8 Hugill thrilled with brace and determined to help keep City on track
- 9 Watch extended highlights of the Canaries' 2-0 win over Bristol City
- 10 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt